Im thinking about breaking up with my Boyfriend.. Help Me?

I feel My boyfriend and I are living different lives. We lives 40 minutes away from each other and I see him once a week. I have been feeling (a lot lately) I would rather date someone closer to me and someone who had ambition. My boyfriend talks about going back to school but never does it. He just gets high and drunk. I thought I could be able to deal with it but I cant.

Plus he's just becoming annoying to the point where I just dont wanna be around him. I'll tell him something and jokingly he'll say "No one cares" after a while that gets annoying, Like why bother telling him anything. Just getting him to pick up the phone is a headache. He always say "Why dont you call me?"BUT when I do he either dont pick up, Talks to me for a minute before saying"Im tired or Im busy" EXCUSES!! Like what girl can't even call their own boyfriend. So I dont bother. Plus because we live 40 minutes apart its hard for me to invite him to anything.

I hate his friends. I spent one day with his friends and it was the worst day for me. I was with his friend and his friends girlfriend and it was just not a fun time. His friend became drunk and was just rude and annoying all night. Then him and his gf kept fighting and yelling all night. That is annoying and just kills any fun Im having. I rather not be around them. Being around his friends (who smoke and drink all the time) just makes me think about how much I would rather date someone who lived closer to me.

Its to the point where I wanna tell him to date someone closer to him and someone who drinks and smokes and is into the samething's as he is.

05

Most Helpful Guy

• 40 min is long.. i never pass the 30min distance because in the end somehow, its just not worth my time.
    and in this case, to me, it sounds like he is not worth your time if he keeps this type of behavior.
    but.. i too can not make the decision for you to leave him be.

What Guys Said 4

• well every thing your saying to me is negative if thats all you think about when you think about your bf then he's not who you want to be with i can't make this decision for you but you sound unhappy, just ask your self will i be happier alone? ... the rest is up to you

• a no brainer,. don't attach yourself to someone who is going no where, thats where you'll wind up.

Find the one where both of you fall in love. He might be closer than you think, but when 2 people are in love , distance won't matter , as you'll be together living together.

• Well I'm in slightly similar situation, but in my case neither of us drink or do drugs, and while I want to progress with my life, she's fine with never moving forward or maturing. It's a pain in the ass. You should leave him.

• I suggest you leave him. A girl's youth is too short and limited to be wasted on someone that is not worth it. From the looks of it, you won't have a future with him, imagine this kind of behavior carry on long term until marriage, unless you are not serious about this relationship, otherwise, it will be more pains yet to come.

What Girls Said 0