After cutting my x off he caught a crazy tantrum nd even reached out to myFamily using a really bad excuse Is he ego tripping or starting to care?

He said the only Reason why he was reaching out to me was because "he saw me adding co workers of his on fb"? Which I'm not none of those "guys" are friends with him on fb, I mean they are all fire fighters like him. I don't talk to any of them anyway. But after I told him I don't want to talk to him he freaked out, and is making every possible way for me to talk to him and his last text was " I have know idea what I did to make you this upset I really don't appreciate what is going on now with the fb I really don't want my work and personal life mixing up if you could please respect that" does this text sounds like an excuse or is he really concern about his job? I haven't replied to him I'm ANGRY, but I won't satisfy him on giving him a "reason why I QUIT HIS PUSH AND PULL GAME", he even "liked my pic on fb RARE THING and then UNFRIENDED ME

23

Most Helpful Guy

• His push and pull game may not be a game he may not even realize he's doing it. Did you talk to him about it before you "quit his game" and I mean actually talk as in sit and listen when both of you are calm to his side of the story and try to understand it before explaining yourself. A lot of people just accuse and blame instead of talking. To me it sounds like this guy is somewhere between angry and scared. Scared because you've left and he doesn't know what he did and angry because things aren't the way he wants them to be and this is how he's chosen to deal with it. If you honestly would rather not have him as part of your life anymore than leave and don't even bother with trying to figure out what he's doing. If you do want him back find a way for both of you to talk about what happened calmly.

• I did reply to him last night telling him why after ignoring him and he never replied

• It won't :( breakups are hard

• Yep no one said it would be easy and if they did they probably weren't telling the whole truth. But also don't jump to conclusions things change he might surprise you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Talk it out girl. You just can't really go on thinking that it is just his ego. I hope you have an Idea what guys are like. They talk shit about girls easily. Maybe the guys you added talk shit about you and he really doesn't like it. Or maybe it is a job thing.
    Well to be frank there are a 100 of reasons you can think about but you really won't know the real reason until you talk it out

• I don't speak to them, and he isn't friends with them some are even in DIFF states. They're just ff like him. I haven't talk to ANY OF THEM,

• Hahha. Thanks for your advice but he is currently my ex bf, and I found him on a dating site, and not only that I told him how and I wanted it us back together and he ignored me, so I got tired of his push and pull and told him I didn't want to be "friends anymore " and now he's freaking I do love him but I'm not sure he knows what he wants

• Grhhhh... talk to him. ask him what he want coz u are sick and tired of him being hot and cold all the time.
      Conclusion: men are aliens, my bf is the same a**holes. Anyways talk to him for the last time, if you really love him that much... :)