Heartbroken and confused?

My bf of six years breaks up with me once a week over silly things. For example the cat litter not done, the house is not clean etc. Any way we got in a typical fight and he broke up with me. I manage and am the landlord where we live. He broke up with me and still expects me to let him stay here. Anyway i amdevistated. He said he hates me and i am useless and when we broke up he left and said he is going to mingle with other girls. Two weeks in the break up i have cooked cleaned for him let him stay here and my lasagna that i made was leaking through the pan and he said he hates me. How can someone of six years together say that to me? I am crushed and dont know what to do. I keep wanting him and he keeps treating me like shit

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate to say this but you can probably do a lot better. Tell him to get lost and then find another guy. The irony here is that you refer to him as your BF. He is NOT your BF! When you find a decent BF, you will back at this and say how could I have stuck it so long with this jerk?

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• He sounds very immature. How old is he? I had a relationship like this when I was dating a 19 year old. Believe me, it isn't worth it. Unless you like the "bad boy" type and deep down inside crave this behavior from a man, leave him. Why do you think you deserve to be treated this way?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• I'm Going To Give You My Professional Unlicensed Opinion, You Have To Kick Him Out. He Treats You Like Crap Because You Let Him. Dont Allow Him To Walk All Over You, It Will Only Get Worse. Set Your Emotions & Realize This Guy doesn't Care About You Enough To Change, Let Him Go...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes