Does texting him an "I miss you" message help at all?

My ex just broke up with me a week ago saying he lost feelings for me and I miss him like crazy. Do text messages saying "I miss you so much and would do anything to have you back." Fix things or make it worse?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Most times half informations does not help much. His decision may not be unconected to what transpired between you guys before this time. Therefore, if he's been complaining about a thing and you know you were wrong and some how refused to acept and amend, I think it's time to acept, apologize and assure him that you're going to change all that with sincerety. I say this based on my own experience. I broke up with my girl because of constant harassment, insult, ungratefulness and lack of remorse whenever she was wrong. periodically she sends me messages just to check on me. Even though she's still in my mind but I have to let her go because i'm not ready to be tortured emotionally any longer. I just think she's not ready to change. if she does, she'll be sincere to talk about it.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• do what your heart says...
    if he can't understand your feelings what's the point..
    i did listen to everyone and had no-contact... and now i regret...
    so stop listening others..
    what if you seem desperate? you are desperate for him, missing him like crazy
    but.. if he doesn't reply... you will feel bad and rejected... so you know the cosequences are there...
    do what you feels like.. but be ready as well

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you!

• you are welcome... and girl! you need to be strong... these boyfriends can be very cruel sometime... love ! take care

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• If he was older it would do no harm to say this once. You are communicating how you feel and that is fair.

If he was young and immature then you could expect the reaction described by ThatBandNerd.
    Young boys are not to be trusted with your feelings.
    Nobody with any sensitivity would laugh at you and show your message to his friends.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, from a guy with experience it will just give him the idea that your crazy and that is NOT attractive. He will just laughter at you and show his or your friends, please don't ruin your social life over a relationship. It's not worth it there is always another person and I feel like you will find this out shortly!

1|0
    2|0
  • It makes it worst. If his trying to clear his head or think about it then texting him stuff like that will confuse him or just push him further away.

Best thing to do is let him be. If he still loves you then he will text you saying his misses you and wants you back.

Davey

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you!

• It's not a problem. We all need our own space sometime. But his one lucky guy if you care about him that much to text him that.

• No, they only make you seem desperate.

Give yourself some time. Feelings are too fresh, so keep your composure and find things to occupy your time!

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• nope just don't do it... this move will make you sound stupid... and you don't want that

2|0
    0|0
  • The opposite actually... do not text him and move on.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes