How much space does a man really need to start missing his lady?

My man asked me for space, we've been dating for about a month and I kinda got drunk one night w my girls and he did not like that very much, hasn't answered any texts other than the one where he told me he needed a breather from me.. Should I wait or just move on from him? I feel like if I just stop talking to him, maybe he'll miss me and how much he actually like me and come back to me.. He did tell me I was he best sex he's ever had (he's 34, I'm 27) and I believe him bc it was definitely the best for me. How much space does he really need though and when is it time to just move on?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• i think he's worried about the fact your very young and fun and he may not feel that way and has did the partying phase or hanging out a lot with friends to where he's ready to settle down i think he would be worried you going out with friends and him losing you to another guy i think thats the main reason why he having doubts just show him there's more to you then going out or partying i think he's mistaken you to be something your not hun like a out there party girl but i don't feel like its like that at all make sure he knows that to