Any experience when an ex came back to you after time had passed?

I'm just wondering if that's happened to anyone and how LNG did it take to come back.

13

Most Helpful Girl

• My ex broke up with me. We had zero contact for 6 months then he texted me. We got back together, but it was very short lived. Some doors should STAY closed.

What Guys Said 3

• how do we comprehend came back?

He had other options, but he had choosed you or he just could not stand with lone, need a girl to cuddle with

exactly how long?1 year ,2 years ,5 years or 10 years?

• She broke up with me twice before... Came back both times... And is still unsure of what she wants... I guess I'm the security blanket

• I once had an ex-partner disappear and literally showed up again after one year. No contact all that time. I had moved on and she soon realised I had grown up and was more confident. I have never seen her since and that's 40 years ago.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!