Having a hard time trying to cope with this break up?

My boyfriend and I were not together very long, but I am really devastated over our recent break up. I thought everything was going great, but last week he started to not talk to me as much as he use to, and on Friday night I asked him if he still wanted to be with me, and he said he did not know anymore. Whenever I had said i don't know he would respond with, i don't know is a kind way of saying no. I said that to him and we broke up. I met him on Saturday to give him his stuff back, and as soon as I handed his stuff to him, I broke down and started crying. He did not say one word to me, got in his car and left. That hurt so much because I did not think he was the type of guy to do that to me, especially when I was crying my eyes out. I never got the closure that I wanted of why things ended the way they did. I'm really hurt because this time I actually found someone (or so I thought) that was worth fighting for and keeping. How can I deal with this break up? It's been hitting me hard all weekend and I can not find a way to cope with it.

03

Most Helpful Guy

• try to get the closure you need, demand it from him, you deserve at least that much, or just keep pushing on, better yourself, focus on your life and forget about him. he obviously wasn't worth the time:P so you shouldn't have to spend the time to cry over him, which is hard to do I know. but just try to realize that things will be better now because obviously they must've been shitty before? so what have you to cry about? the times will only get better for you, not worse. and you'll meet another guy, could be better or worse or the same but at least now you'll have this experience to filter out the douches in life.