Is breaking up over Facebook bad?

I wanna break up with my boyfriend but we live and hour away from each other so driving all the way to house to do it face to fcae would be a waste. I do have some of his clothes Im gonna mail it to him.

Im thinking about calling him and doing it or just deleting him off Facebook and ending our relationship satus and never talking to him again.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't be immature. That's one of the lowest ways to break up with someone. Just call him say you need to talk. Gather up all his belongings tell it to his face. On the spot give him his things. Or do it the other way around and have him drive the hour for you to break up with him and find out how to fit his things in his car.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• At least have the decency to call him. Unless he cheated or you haven't seen/talked for weeks you should at least talk to him about it. Again, if it was only very casual text but the FB idea is a low blow.

1|0
    0|0
  • If It Is A Long Way To Drive iSuggest Breaking Up With Him Over The Fone...

0|0
    0|0
  • if anything, calling would be better than FB if you absolutely cannot meet him face to face lol. FB breakup is just as insulting as over a text hahaa.

0|0
    0|0
  • tell me what you will say to him on fb

0|0
    0|0
  • If you ABSOLUTELY have to, meaning there's no other way, then it's fine, but, you wouldn't want to be broken up with over text, right? So why do it to him?

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• No! ask him to meet you then break up with him then give him his things or ask him to get it. It will be insulting for him and it's not good for you either you can't clear everything by doing that.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just meet up in between. That's not much of a distance. Or, as you said call. The Facebook thing is really very rude and gives no closer. You'll end up seeing him, because he'll want to know what's going on. That's an awkward conversation, even more than the one that you wanted to avoid.

0|0
    0|0
  • What? That's horrible. At least call him and do it over the phone if you don't want to drive there...

0|0
    0|0
  • Uh, only an hour? You should just do it in person. If not, a phone call is better than facebook. Anything is better than Facebook really.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes