Have you ever had to end your marriage?

What was it like? How did you meet and decided to get married and what reasons caused the divorce? Was it painful or were you just happy after the divorce?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I am currently going through a Divorce now. We are setting the court date tomorrow. I met mine when I was 15. Too young. Got married at 19 and was married for 14 years!! I think the main reason for our breakup was that we became different people!
    I feel like I haven't been this happy in a very long time. I think it's the best thing I've done in a long time too! We had 2 children throughout... However the marriage was so bad that we are way more at peace now and it's healthier for the kiddos to see something more structured in my opinion. However every marriage is different. ;)

0|0
    0|0
    • Will that be easy to leave all the memories back?

• Show All
    • So if you want to be a father and also want to only be a father after marriage then sounds like you have a decision to make...
      If your lady does not want to get married then you are going to have to decide if you want to sacrifice your belief about children only in marriage OR make the decision to move on and find someone that understands your beliefs if it's super important to you.
      Have you asked her to marry you yet?

• No, we talked about marriage, but it was not an offer

Most Helpful Guy

• Never Been Married, Dated A Girl For Almost Five Years, iAlways Told Her We Were Married Without Papers, Long Story Short She Dumped Me For A Guy She Works With, It Was Very Painful Cause This Was The Girl iWanted To Marry & Spend The Rest Of My Life With, It's Been Two Months Since iLast Heard From Her & Im Feeling Better Already...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• My ex husband and I dated since our early teens. He had commitment issues and was a mamas boy. He never put me first and I was very emotionally abused. I was terrified of leaving but he was more married to his mother than me. I knew this but I was made to feel like I was wrong for being upset. Nothing was ever private between us. He never really 100% was at our house either. It was scary to leave, but once I did it was like I could enjoy life again. I've never looked back.

0|0
    0|0
    • İt is not very common un European societies that the man is more cling to his mother than his wife

• Yeah exactly- a lot of people have asked me if this was a cultural thing, but it was not. He came from a very unhealthy upbringing.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes