Did you delete your ex on social media? (After the breakup)?

Did you delete your ex on social media? (After the breakup)

Did it help you? I'm doubting if I should do it, because I find it hard to let go.
She doesn't live in my town so I don't see her there and when I delete her on social media I can't check anything about her life anymore.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My last relationship ended quite badly, he basically lost all sanity. He was harassing me saying he was going to press charges on me (Long story short he claims I broke into his apartment to get all my things, even though he had given me a key).

But yes, i blocked him on everything, Facebook, Twitter and instagram. The block on my phone wasn't enough to stop him from trying to contact me, so my mom went through at&t to permanently get rid of him. Not gonna lie though, I still check his twitter. Him and the guy I am now with (D) fought because he was "out for blood" and D said it was something that had to be done, he wouldn't take seeing me disrespected and harassed like that. So I'm checking only to protect myself and those I love in case my ex goes over the edge again.

If you know nothing good will come out of you staying in contact with her then yes delete. It'll help in the long run.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I've deleted her and she blocked me and unblocked me and blocked me and then unblocked me and now currently blocked, see girls makes things so complicated for themselves

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Yup. & it didn't help anything. I still think about my ex here and there wondering if he's having a shitty tine just like me but then I realize that he probably could care less and not even thinking about me so my thoughts shift instantly. Getting over breakups are tough but you just have to keep yourself going and occupied.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I find it helps. It's best not knowing what they are doing. That's part of the moving on process.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes