Is sending a gift to an ex girlfriend a good idea to reestablish communication this early?

It's been three months since my ex girlfriend broke off our relationship. We were dating for a year. It's been two months since I talked to her. We had an argument which started when I attempted to get her back in a relationship. I just tried to text her recently (2 months no contact) and apparently she has blocked my number. I was not going to try and contact her again if it wasn't for one of her friends telling me she thought she still liked me. I still like this girl, and like I said I wasn't planning on trying to contact her again if it wasn't for her friend telling me what she did, but it has left me confused if my ex is still interested in trying the relationship again or not. I thought maybe sending her a gift with a card saying I would like to start talking again would be good. Opinions on whether I should? I still like my ex and would like to try a new relationship, but I understand I may be reading the situation wrong and that maybe I shouldn't do anything right now.

thanks

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If she was so mad that she blocked you.. You probably shouldn't try to contact her & be "that psycho guy that won't leave her alone"... If she wants to contact you she will. Just give her time & if you don't hear from her.. Then it's just time to move on.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Ask her friend who told you she still likes you.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I'd just move on its obvious she doesn't want to have any contact with you, for your own good just move on you do much more she might try to file a restraining order against you

0|0
    0|0
  • Dude you got an argument before after you tried to get back with her? What on earth makes you think she wants to be with you now other than the friend? The friend could have said it just to screw with you. If she didn't want you the first time, didn't want you the second time and she's blocked you... I think it's time to let her go.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes