Is sending a gift to an ex girlfriend a good idea to reestablish communication this early?

It's been three months since my ex girlfriend broke off our relationship. We were dating for a year. It's been two months since I talked to her. We had an argument which started when I attempted to get her back in a relationship. I just tried to text her recently (2 months no contact) and apparently she has blocked my number. I was not going to try and contact her again if it wasn't for one of her friends telling me she thought she still liked me. I still like this girl, and like I said I wasn't planning on trying to contact her again if it wasn't for her friend telling me what she did, but it has left me confused if my ex is still interested in trying the relationship again or not. I thought maybe sending her a gift with a card saying I would like to start talking again would be good. Opinions on whether I should? I still like my ex and would like to try a new relationship, but I understand I may be reading the situation wrong and that maybe I shouldn't do anything right now.

thanks

22

Most Helpful Girl

• If she was so mad that she blocked you.. You probably shouldn't try to contact her & be "that psycho guy that won't leave her alone"... If she wants to contact you she will. Just give her time & if you don't hear from her.. Then it's just time to move on.