Why are guys such douchebags?

So... This is my third "real" break-up...
And again the idiot starts ignoring me...

I lived with this guy for half a year, and it KILLS me that he doesn't have ANY respect for me at all...

He broke it off over the phone while I was on vacation, all my stuff where at his dads, so he threw them all out on the street and when I arrived he sat in a car and was like: "Here's your stuff, I gotta go"..

We go in the same class, and he's such a douch!

Just yesterday he asked my friend if I was seeing anyone..
"Because I want to be the first one to find a new girl"

As if he hasn't fucked up enough for me?

WHY ARE GUYS SO STUPID?

318

Most Helpful Guy

• Here's a tip you've probably heard before. DON'T DATE ASSHOLES.

I know it seems obvious but clearly women like you have not taken the message to heart.

If you want a guy who treats you nice, date a nice guy, not an asshole.

Most Helpful Girl