Have you ever fallen in love deeply and had to separate or divorce?

Hoş did yolu meet and fell in love? What brought the end of the dream? And how do yolu feel about it?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• well i had this really intense sexual relationship with a guy 10 years older than me. Him being a white man and me a full mexican girl, We were just so attracted to each other. This went on for a month, At first it was just sex but i ended falling inlove with him. So i decided to get serious with him, just to hear that same day he dont want anything to do with me cuz he's getting back with his ex because she is pregnant. :(( Broke my fucking heart. the sad part is that i have to see him everyday at work. I know he still likes me a lot cuz i can feel him staring at me up and down. Its just so hard to move on. I still tease him and flirt i can't help it and he loves it. I know i shouldnt...

0|0
    0|0
    • have respect to yourself and what would it be like if you were in the position of his wife?

• Show All
    • wow. well your the one posting the damn question..

• And your the one answered that damn question ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• I felt like I was completely in love at one point, yeah; it was really great! That is, until it wasn't.

I honestly feel really good about how and why it ended. I mean sure, I was incredibly heartbroken for a time, but it wasn't due to the loss of her. I was more broken by the loss of an idea and the loss of the potential for something truly special more than anything else.

I don't say that to sound harsh about here or anything, but It really was (and is) a blessing, because she simply wasn't the right one for me to be in love with, and that's okay. If anything, I feel good that I had the the intestinal fortitude to call it what it was, and to see it for what it was. I could have just as easily fooled myself into thinking that everything was okay, and I could have wound up marrying the wrong girl or something far more difficult.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• I feel in love with a guy. We were together then two weeks no contact. He married another girl. I cut all contact with him. Thats life. Sorry it could not be in more detail. Tired of talking about it. :(

0|0
    0|0
    • Yea it sometimes makes people feel that life is harsh. But to me , every end is a new beginnig

• Show All
    • Well that is just a statistic. I have met lots of people who have not had sex to their late 20's. I am still a virgin at 23 soooo. But you can't judge a whole country you know U. S. people come from all over to from different cultures and same for other countries. Every one is different all over the world. No country or person is better than the other. But people in general do move fast I do agree with that. lol

• I am Turkish and i do live Turkey. Things are nit that fast in my country.. But i honestly prefer American or european women to Turkish women. Not because of their beauty, but it is very difficult to cope with Turkish women. They destroy men's lives :)

• no, I have not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I did. I don't think I will find a man with whom I will be happy as much as I was with that one. We separated because of reasons we had nothing to do with. How am I coping with that? I am not.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes