Have you ever fallen in love deeply and had to separate or divorce?

Hoş did yolu meet and fell in love? What brought the end of the dream? And how do yolu feel about it?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• well i had this really intense sexual relationship with a guy 10 years older than me. Him being a white man and me a full mexican girl, We were just so attracted to each other. This went on for a month, At first it was just sex but i ended falling inlove with him. So i decided to get serious with him, just to hear that same day he dont want anything to do with me cuz he's getting back with his ex because she is pregnant. :(( Broke my fucking heart. the sad part is that i have to see him everyday at work. I know he still likes me a lot cuz i can feel him staring at me up and down. Its just so hard to move on. I still tease him and flirt i can't help it and he loves it. I know i shouldnt...

• have respect to yourself and what would it be like if you were in the position of his wife?

• wow. well your the one posting the damn question..

• And your the one answered that damn question ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• I felt like I was completely in love at one point, yeah; it was really great! That is, until it wasn't.

I honestly feel really good about how and why it ended. I mean sure, I was incredibly heartbroken for a time, but it wasn't due to the loss of her. I was more broken by the loss of an idea and the loss of the potential for something truly special more than anything else.

I don't say that to sound harsh about here or anything, but It really was (and is) a blessing, because she simply wasn't the right one for me to be in love with, and that's okay. If anything, I feel good that I had the the intestinal fortitude to call it what it was, and to see it for what it was. I could have just as easily fooled myself into thinking that everything was okay, and I could have wound up marrying the wrong girl or something far more difficult.