Told my ex I wanted to cut ties but I also don't want him to forget about me?

My ex dumped me and I told him I wanted to cut all ties with him. He begged me not to cut off contact but I told him I had to, it was too painful. He was sad but understood. Two months have gone by and Im dying to make some kind of contact with him! I know it sounds crazy but I don't want him to forget about me! I still have feelings for him though. Should I maybe "like" one of his FB posts, something harmless like that? Or should I fight the feeling and be strong?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Well you can't fight feelings they always win all you can do is supress them for a while, there is nothing wrong in enquiring how someone is? swallow some pride and get in touch!

Most Helpful Girl

• Fight the feeling and be strong. Girl you ask for ta total cut off so stand firm on what you decisions.