"Taking it slow" with my ex?

So we are kinda giving it another go, yes she dumped me to begin with. it wasn't over anything huge.
So now we've come to an agreement that we're gonna take it slow, iv'e seen her once or twice after being apart for a month, once one-on-one, and another at a bar with mutual friends.
At the moment it seems that we're gonna see each other once every two weeks, she is understandibly busy so at the moment we're seeing each other in bout 10 days.
but after a while being apart and living our lives, is seeing each other casually every two weeks to long to wait between getting together, or is taking it real slow to begin with a good thing?
we know each other very well, so what should I do to progress things? the idea of taking it slow is that friendship is the foundation of a proper relationship, and we want to form a solid friendship and go slowly from there, she also doesn't want to be judged by her friends for rushing into things.

but can the spark reignite seeing each other once every two weeks?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• If The Feelings Are Truly There For Both Sides Then Yes Things Can Spark Back Up No Matter What, When Two People Have Strong Chemistry Between Each Other Thats Hard To Break...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE