Why is it that some people only realize what they had once they lost?

I see this happening a lot, people break up and then when the person move on they realize they made a huge mistake and they wish them back. Is it because the love is still there? Or just pride?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• When People Get Comfortable In A Relationship They Tend To Take The Other Person For Granted & Not Appreciate Them. When The Other Person Is Absent, The Person That Took Them For Granted Starts To Realize How Much That Person Actually Meant In Their Life. It Sucks But Sometimes It Has To Go To That, But Sometimes That Person doesn't Come Back...

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, being a widower, I will swear you are dead right. My wife was indeed an angel.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a bit of both.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• To me it can be either or. It can be it love and now they see they took what they had for granted or it can be their pride of not having that attention that they once had for that person. That stroke their ego.

1|0
    0|0
  • It could be both to be honest. This happened with me but it's because I didn't know how much I cared until I lost it. I left him for my ex but I realized I needed to love on and I could have with him. And now it's been a year and I'm still stuck on him. It has nothing to do with my pride. It's just the fact that I love him and I really regret evwrythig.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think its just pride because they cannot see their ex caring for someone else other then them... if it would hv been love then they would never have a break up

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes