Why is it that some people only realize what they had once they lost?

I see this happening a lot, people break up and then when the person move on they realize they made a huge mistake and they wish them back. Is it because the love is still there? Or just pride?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• When People Get Comfortable In A Relationship They Tend To Take The Other Person For Granted & Not Appreciate Them. When The Other Person Is Absent, The Person That Took Them For Granted Starts To Realize How Much That Person Actually Meant In Their Life. It Sucks But Sometimes It Has To Go To That, But Sometimes That Person doesn't Come Back...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE