When a dude gets caught up cheating why does he beg for his main lady not to leave him?

When a dude gets caught up cheating thet always ask the main girl not to leave? You have already made ur choice on what you want so why shouldn't she leave?

Updates:
This goes for females too

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been cheated on before, and the excuses that was brought up was just silly. Apparently he finally realised that i was the one that he loved the whole time, but the thing is he had to cheat on me to find that out. He also begs like that cause he now would know that he lost the one person that actually loved him and not only used him to fuck with

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Because usually at that moment they realise how good they had it, and how splitting will screw up his life. Also because it's a change against their will, and the standard human response to an involuntary change is usually to resist, even if they would make the same choice if given a chance.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some Guys Want To Have A Main Chick With Side Chicks (Vice Versa.) Some People Just Want To Have Their Cake & Eat It Too...

1|0
    0|0
  • Guys who cheat are losers, so like losers they beg and plead for things they don't deserve.

1|0
    0|0
  • Because we want it all.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes