Confused guy in need of a girls opinion/advice?

So my ex broke up with me out of the blue 2 months ago. (The week before she told me how much she loved me and couldn't see herself with anyone else and accepted a 2 year anniversary gift that would have been tommorow) She told me she needed space and cut off all contact with me. If found out she was talking to another guy 3 weeks after we broke up.

We got back to school and I acted indifferent in hope that she would miss me and for the first week she went out of her way to be my friend. We sat down and spoke to "get closure" and she told me she stopped loving me back in March (I think it was a cop out because I thought everything was fine) and held everything in. I told her we couldn't be friends because I wasn't ready. She still tried to be my friendand went as far as giving me answers on a test.

A few days later she started taking shot at me on Twitter and now won't even say hi. I did take a few back but nothing bad for her to hate me. She started it and somehow in the bad guy.

Any ideas what she's thinking I'm really confused?
Do you believe she is completly over me and once you lose attraction is there a way to get it back?
Why would she go out of the way to start with me and make me the bad guy?

Any ideas/ advice?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• What I would do in your situation is I would take to Twitter and respond back by saying " I would if you any respond to my attempt to trash out to you". Then send a private message to her and ask her why is she is acting schitzo? One minute she says she loves you the next wanting some space? Call her out on her shit

• That was before she broke up with me she was telling ménage loved me and wen I asked her about why she said that she said she didn't know

• It fairly simple. Either it's over, or there is drama. Cut the drama by having no contact or call her out on her BS. You need to move on and cut her off.

• I just don't want to lose her completly.. That's the problem I still love her and eventually want her back

Most Helpful Guy

• She Still Has Feelings For You & She Wants Your Attention. Stop Giving It To Her, Ignore Her & Take Time To Self Heal.

• Will that push her away though I really don't want to do that

• And what is going on with this guy? If she moved on wouldn't she not be starting problems?