Will I have a chance again?

I dated my gf for 6 months, and things were going great. Or so I thought...

Two weeks ago on the day we were supposed to hang out, she sends me a message on FB saying that she can't do this anymore, and that her heart belongs to her ex and she even said it's not you its me. I was blindsided, to say the least. I called her a day later, and she was cold, distant and said that she couldn't give me what I wanted, that I'm a great guy, etc. But she felt that, something was missing. I discovered later that she still loved her ex, but she also said that she didn't want to be with anyone.

I never cheated on her and treated her very well. I thought we had a great connection... we would talk for hours, or sit on a park bench and not say anything. I miss her and i want her back, but she blocked me on Facebook and instagram. Should I move on or fight for her?

Advice?

***UPDATE*** Just found out via mutual friends she's back with her ex. Thanks to all for the input and answers. Gonna keep moving forward, stay NC and hopefully she'll see me as the one that got away.

11