Will I have a chance again?

I dated my gf for 6 months, and things were going great. Or so I thought...

Two weeks ago on the day we were supposed to hang out, she sends me a message on FB saying that she can't do this anymore, and that her heart belongs to her ex and she even said it's not you its me. I was blindsided, to say the least. I called her a day later, and she was cold, distant and said that she couldn't give me what I wanted, that I'm a great guy, etc. But she felt that, something was missing. I discovered later that she still loved her ex, but she also said that she didn't want to be with anyone.

I never cheated on her and treated her very well. I thought we had a great connection... we would talk for hours, or sit on a park bench and not say anything. I miss her and i want her back, but she blocked me on Facebook and instagram. Should I move on or fight for her?

Advice?

Updates:
***UPDATE*** Just found out via mutual friends she's back with her ex. Thanks to all for the input and answers. Gonna keep moving forward, stay NC and hopefully she'll see me as the one that got away.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• You can't force feelings to be given back to you. It's all up to her in the end if she wants you back or not. But you can always persist and keep on trying to win her back, or to move on and find another girl who you'll love even more and will appreciate that effort. But in the end you can't force someone to have feelings for you even though you do for them. But the bottom line is that my best advice would be to just follow your heart and instincts on what you think is right. I wish you the best of luck :)

0|1
    0|0
    • It's gonna be hard... she blocked me on Facebook and I'm pretty sure she did the same with my number even though I haven't called. I'll stick to NC for another week or two and see where it goes, from there. Thanks again!

What Guys Said 1

• Move on. "It's not you, it's me" "My heart belongs to my ex, but you really are a nice guy" and blah blah is all girl talk for "I'm already fucking him and I'm not going to tell you". You need to just move on.

0|1
    0|0
    • Easier said than done, but I'm gonna try. 2 more weeks of NC and then if i haven't heard from her, the toilet gets flushed and walked away from

• Fair enough. But look at this way. You can torture yourself for another 2 weeks wondering what's going to happen (and personally that doesn't sound very easy), or you can go on about your life like you did BEFORE you met her. In those 2 weeks time, you may be surprised what you find.

Recommended myTakes