Will he dump me for this?

I own a small business had it for almost a year. Its well broke. It takes about 3-6 years for a business to make it. I think he is starting to realize that the shop isn't making it right now. Do your think he will leave me. Were talking marriage but who wants to take on a wife who makes no money just debt. What do I do?

47

Most Helpful Guy

• If he dumps you for that, you're better off without him hun. When you love someone you stick to them in good times and specially in bad times when they need you the most. My wife told me one day she wanted to start up her own business which meant that we'd have to live with my salary alone, we thought about it and she did it. First year was really hard, but 3 years later she owns a small company, 6 employees and making as much money as I do.

If he doesn't stick... he's not for you hun.