Hace left wife for much older woman?

I have left my size 10 model wife for a much older and frumpier woman.
My wife was so obsessed with her looks and body she seemed to love herself more than me. She was always at the gym or beauty spa and didn't really have a lot of time for me.

About 6 months ago I started chatting with our Filipino neighbor and started up a surprising friendship. She is 66 yo, I am 38, she is a chubby figure and short curly hair. We have been an item for 3 months and I have moved in with her - just 3 doors up from my wife and home.

She thinks I'm crazy and just pokes fun at me for leaving a hottie like her for an old fat ugly Filipino.

We have been married 8 years

That's one of the reasons I left her with an attitude like that.

We keep to ourselves a lot but it is awkward when we see each other in the yard or onthe street.
Is my wife right, am I crazy?
She

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Most every man desires a beautiful woman who desires HIM. She was obviously keeping herself pretty for her own needs, not for yours. You're with someone now who obviously appreciates you more and makes you feel needed and loved. You may have found this in a not so typical woman, but, she was close to you, easy to get close to. No, I don't think it's weird and no you aren't crazy. Your ex is though.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• nope i don't think you're crazy dude... your wife didn't pay attention to you.. she always loved herself.. and your neighbor was the one to be there for you.. so i think you did the right thing

0|0
    0|0
  • No u are not crazy, u needed something more than looks that your wife was not providing for u

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes