Are you parents divorced?

Just wandering.
some kids want their parents to get divorced, some kids would prefer they stay together.

are your parents together or divorced?
what is your experience with divorce/married parents?
like it or dislike it?

34

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• Nope, together.
    I can't even begin to imagine what it'd be like to have divorced parents. My parents have a super good relationship and I think my family is my greatest asset in my life.
    I love it.

• Yes, and they have been all my life so it's the only thing I know. I also think it's a good thing, put mom and dad together and you have ww3

• my dad's dead if that counts

What Girls Said 3

• My parents are not divorced, together for 24 years & married for 19. Sometimes I see my parents as happy as can be and never see them able to be divorced. Then other times they argue so badly that they threaten each other of getting separated and divorcing. I don't see my parents actually doing it, they let short term bad moments get to them and say stupid things. Sometimes they don't get along and whenever they have a chance to be alone I make sure of it that they have their time. They dedicated so much for us and have little time to be together and alone. Life made them separate, both being busy and loose that connection, so my siblings and myself give them time to be together one on one.

• If my dad was alive, I'm sure they would still be together. Though I wish they would have gotten divorced because my mother is abusive.

I think happy parents are the best parents, doesn't matter if they are divorced or married.

• I'm sorry for your loss, and sorry about your abusive mother. Yeah, my parents are happy, been for 20+ years, I would say more about the flirting and the noises I hear at night, but I don't want to think about it...

• poor kids, no masturbation... is that your home? or do you know a family like that?

• I know them. It's not about masturbation because the siblings would have to share a bedroom anyway.. but more about privacy.

• My parents aren't even married. They're currently living together, but during my childhood I lived with my father and sister in the countryside while my mother was living in the capital city, and I only visited her during vacations.