Thinking of ending a friendship?

Simply put. I thinking of breaking up a friendship with this girl I knew for awhile. I was expecting things to go somewhere. They didn't no big desl. But then she gets jealous and stuff when I didn't talk to her after I want some time alone to cool off. She thought I was trying to hurt her. Now it jist seems like she's been getting moody after she broke her leg I even offered to come over one night to hang with her and help her feel "human" and not like she was locked up. And I never heard back... I feel even our texts have gone dry...
Should I just wait it out?

33

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I ended a friendship with a guy over a misunderstanding? BC I was upset and 3 days passed and he texted me that he did something and needed someone to share it with... And it made me sad BC I missed him so I accepted him back as my friend... And it's going fine :D again! And tbh I think now that I may have exaggerated the little incident and really shouldn't have broke it off in the first place :/ ... So yeah just let her have her peace and let it pass and it should get better eventually... my opinion

• Well I don't think she is mad over the misunderstanding she had her time of madness/jealously. I think she's just mad over her foot. But it's annoying cause if I feel like I am annoying her by texting her. She should just say it.
      Instead of giving back one word we'd answer s

Most Helpful Guy

• i dont get why people can't just be friends and be happy that the person is still in their life

• It's call being human. We are destined to find a mate and to feel attraction. It just happened in this case to be one sided. His best bet is to leave before their friendship become toxic. He can choose to stay if he can handle it

• i dont see how friendships could be toxic unless its for the best, like the person doesn't feel like a friend anymore or theyre bad influences

• Because people are afraid of getting hurt. she was asking me not to leave her and to not be her friend. Said sure. But I wanted my distance. Then she goes and confesses for having mixed feelings over a realtionship. . When I never asked her about. She was genuinely being apologic. Which is fine.
      I've had a great friendship with my ex for whom we still talk. We are friends we know our place and such. I feel it being a sour friend be of romance getting in the way is just a easy excuse to say I fee like a fool for being rejected and to run away.