Why do guys reject and hurt a woman who cares about them? especially after a break up?

Just a general question. My ex is using the "push and pull" technique on me.

I've always been there for him, even after his recent accident. we've been broken up for 2 months now. But even so, he has been ice cold towards me all the time for no reason even saying "I've done nothing wrong".

I blocked him on Facebook a while ago. He and I spoke on whatsapp today about meeting up. The next thing, he blocks me and I panicked and called him. When I called a woman answered and said he is unavailable and hung up.

I feel broken. What should I do?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• You should have just went no contact on him after your break up. Fuck the silly little games. If a person wants to be with you then that's all that should matter not these stupid ass games people pull to show them that. I don't know you guys relationship but it sounds like he moved on pretty quickly maybe you should too and if you can't then fake it till you make it.

• I'm not a woman that does rebounds :) so I'll work through it. Thanks for comment I do agree with you with regards to people not playing games. Xx

• Ty for mh!