Just had a nasty fight with my boyfriend and he took all his clothes and left... do I contact him or wait a day?

We have been together for 6 mts and living together for 2 wks.. we had a huge fight tonight and he packed all his clothes. We are both at fault for the fight, but I want to talk to him about it now that I've cooled down. The question is,.. should I do it tonight or wait a day or two?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Good question. It depends on how long it takes him to be rational. He might not even answer if you call. If he took his clothes, it may be awhile. But I wouldn't put it off for too long thou, maybe call tomorrow. Good luck.

Most Helpful Girl

• Wait a day. Make sure that you both can have a rational conversation about it before calling and talking it over.