Just had a nasty fight with my boyfriend and he took all his clothes and left... do I contact him or wait a day?

We have been together for 6 mts and living together for 2 wks.. we had a huge fight tonight and he packed all his clothes. We are both at fault for the fight, but I want to talk to him about it now that I've cooled down. The question is,.. should I do it tonight or wait a day or two?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Wait a day. Make sure that you both can have a rational conversation about it before calling and talking it over.

What Guys Said 3

• Wait a day or two.

• Should I let him call me? Like I said it was a mutual argument we both said some pretty nasty things...

• I would suggest that you guys cool it off tonight.. Relax and just sleep it off..

If you guys speak today, could end up in a fight again.

• Good question. It depends on how long it takes him to be rational. He might not even answer if you call. If he took his clothes, it may be awhile. But I wouldn't put it off for too long thou, maybe call tomorrow. Good luck.

• Did he leave the toilet seat up again? lol

What Girls Said 1

• both of you guys need to cool off. before you know it everything will be ok again.