Boyfriend doesn't think I'm the most beautiful woman in the world?

My boyfriend and I have been together for two years now, and I really love him. Ever since I met him, I think he is the most handsome man in the world and I've never noticed another man during the time we've been together. Honestly, every man is average-looking compared to my boyfriend in my eyes. This is the truth, but it's sad that my boyfriend doesn't feel the same way about me.

I know for a fact that I'm not beautiful, I'm quite average-looking, but when someone is in love with you they should have this type of attraction to their significant other in which they see them as the most beautiful person in the world no matter what they look like. When you're in a relationship, you shouldn't notice other people or let alone find them attractive, because I consider this to be cheating.

I asked my boyfriend the other day if he thought I was the prettiest girl in his eyes. He told me that he didn't want to tell me something that wasn't true, so he told me that he finds other women more attractive than me. He even confessed to checking out other women while he was with me. I asked him who he thought was prettier than me and he said Megan Fox, Jessica Alba, Mila Kunis, and Adriana Lima.

My boyfriend told me that he loves me because "I'm the best he could get." I asked him if he would leave me for Jessica Alba, and I told him to be honest. He told me that honestly he would because she's "smoking hot" and he's had a celebrity crush on her forever, but he says that was most likely never going to happen. He also tried to pull of the "Well wouldn't you leave me for Channing Tatum or Ryan Gosling?" But I honestly wouldn't...

I feel very insecure and I've been crying a lot this past week. My boyfriend and I have been fighting over this a lot and he told me to stop being immature and angry that he was honest. I know he was honest but I feel like he doesn't love me because he doesn't think I'm the prettiest... Don't you think I have a right to be angry at him?

41

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeahhhhh your boyfriend sounds like a squandering sweaty sack of jock clothes in a moldy gym bag. He seems shallow and full of himself. You could do better. =/ why do you need reconfirmation on how ugly Your boyfriend is inside? He sounds terrible.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Well he clearly is an asshole, still why ask those questions when clearly it makes you feel really sad and uncomfortable, guys tend to be more direct than girls, so you better deal with it. I would feel ofended if my boyfriend tells me im the best he can get. He doesn't see you as a million bucks so why be with him, anyways looks aren't everything, its more about the chemistry and connection you both should have to make things work. do you feel awesome when you are with him? if the answer is no why suffer, end the relationship.

Relationships should be equal, why would you want to feel less than him...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE