How to end my marriage on good terms?

I have falling out of love, and he has no clue. He is a great guy. I don't want to hurt him. how do I end it?

02

What Guys Said 2

• I agree, he's going to be crushed when you tell him. That is the problem with marriage these days, it's just doesn't seem worth it anymore. Is there anything that can be done like marriage counsiling before you give him the boot? Are you interested in someone else, or just want to be single again? I agree with Bert and just be honest and let him know how you feel, there is no way to not hurt him in this situation! But I would suggest marriage counseling before you give up. There was a reason your decided to get married in the first place it is supposed to be a sacred bond between two people that love each other. Maybe you can find love again, but it seems like you guys have a communication problem

• end it being truthful and honest. if he is in love with you there's no way you won't be able to not hurt him. that is unavoidable so just be straight and honest.

What Girls Said 0