Is a breakup via text ok if she cheated?

I have been in a relationship with this girl for 6 months and I really care for her, but she cheated on me and I can no longer trust her. I don't want to break up with her via text but I find it really hard to say no to a beautiful girl especially when she is crying.
When she told me, I wanted to break up with her on the spot, but I couldn't. She has texted apologising, called crying, but I just can't trust her.
As much as I hate it, when I look at a beautiful girl crying it's almost impossible to say no. In this case, would it be ok?

• Yes, you don't owe her anything
  • No, man up and go talk to her

94

Most Helpful Girl

• She cheated on you, dude. You wanna break up with her using that skywriting shit? You want to break up with her in front of her family? You want to text her? Do it. She cheated. You're entitled to dump her any way you please. Especially if she's gonna try to guilt trip you with tears. That B already shat all over her chances of being with you.

What Girls Said 8

• Call her and break up then. You don't need to do the face to face but show that you're the better person by not texting.

• Do it wish ever way you want. She cheated you owe her nothing. I get that its hard seeing her cry, my ex cheated on me and used to beat me and I still hated seeing him cry. You do what you want though :)

• Man you're too nice. She cheated on you man you have every right to break up with her however you want. Cheaters really don't deserve to be treated nicely. Go ahead and do whatever you want. Good luck!:)

• How about a note or a letter? Go classic. I still think it is rude to text message break up.

• in the end you break up how you choose. Whatever you do and whatever she did regardless it is your choice. so dump the bitch

• Invite her out to dinner and have her parents drop her off or what ever. Never show up... Instead have the waiter bring over a velvet box what looks like a ring in it. Have a little note that is rolled up inside that says, "Look behind you" Have two waiters standing behind her with a sign... "I'm breaking up with you" written on it. Classy as hell and it is fun :D

• Oh ok since she's beautiful and she cheated on you it's somehow a rite of passage for a man to stay? You keep this up buddy and every women you date will end up playing you like an instrument

• For me the best way to break up with someone is to meet her and break it up with her. My ex cheated on me he even hit me and I still broke up with him face to face. If you're not comfortable with her crying and everyone can see her doing it I would suggest go somewhere private to break up. It will be hard for you to see her crying, I understand that. But this is for you to get clean break. It's not your fault you want to break up with her You just have to be firm with your decision.

What Guys Said 4

• You need to start realizing that a girl's tears are poison. That will help you out. It's manipulation, and don't let yourself be a bitch. Break up with her however you want.

• Ok if you really feel that you need to break up man your call and I would agree with kittykatg hereif you do break up with her do it via phone call instead of text, but if you do do it via phone just remeber keep it short sweet and simple. just say it in a very polite tone if possible and keep it to the point she may try to change the subject or mor move the conversation to another part about what went wrong and such, not all the girls do it but some do like to twist words or try to get under your skin with emotion.

Keep it polite short and simple you will do fine that way

only my opinion but hope it helps

• Dump the bitch. She wasn't faithful. Its time to let her go..

c3.thejournal.ie/.../...4ercvjq1tt5t5bo1_500-2.gif

• Just do what is comfortable for you. No need to think about ethics if she cheated on you.