Has anyone ever gotten revenge on someone?

Has anyone ever gotten revenge on someone who cheated, played, broke up, or played dirty? If so, how?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• An ex who cheated on me assaulted me when I tried to lave him. When I got away from him, I discovered that he saved all of his logins on my PC, which we'd been sharing. Facebook, Yahoo, several p*rn sites, several MMORPG sites, and several admin accounts on various forums. He didn't have access to a computer for at least 2 months, so I'm sure you can figure out what I did with this opportunity. 30+ accounts were compromised, about 17 of them permanently closed or transferred to some very friendly strangers.

Most Helpful Guy