Has anyone ever gotten revenge on someone?

Has anyone ever gotten revenge on someone who cheated, played, broke up, or played dirty? If so, how?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• An ex who cheated on me assaulted me when I tried to lave him. When I got away from him, I discovered that he saved all of his logins on my PC, which we'd been sharing. Facebook, Yahoo, several p*rn sites, several MMORPG sites, and several admin accounts on various forums. He didn't have access to a computer for at least 2 months, so I'm sure you can figure out what I did with this opportunity. 30+ accounts were compromised, about 17 of them permanently closed or transferred to some very friendly strangers.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• In the fourth grade there was this one really mean girl, and we were playing a game on this monkey bar type thing where the one person in the ground would touch our feet, and she was under me and flicked my foot and hit he in the face with my shoe (on purpose) I convinced the teachers I did it on accident though.

I know it was mean but she was such a jerk to me 😩

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope not worth it. But Karma is a bigger bitch than I'll ever be... my respect to her ^_^

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• An x gf that cheated on me got it really bad from me. I posted pics of her sucking off my dad and a gerbil at the same time.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes