What can I do to get her back? Should I just give up? Please read all?

So here's the back story. My girlfriend and I had been together for almost a year?
We never really fought and in the past year only had one instance that we had a really big fight. We made up and talked well and even moved in together a month ago. Well I had gotten screwed over by a job and hadn't gotten paid for 3 weeks of work. When I found out I wasn't getting paid I called her first. I had told her pricious weeks that pay hadn't come in yet as we were looking for other places to live that was bigger. When she found out she got really mad and made me stay away for a few days only to break up with me soon after. Our final conversation she said that I was unstable and I needed to get there. How she felt like she didn't think we were meant to be together and so on. A lot of her talking almost sounded indecisive with her saying I think with every comment. I didn't try to argue too much but just sent her this text the next day.
"I know you don't want to talk to me right now so just read you don't have to respond. I'm truly sorry for all the stress and hurt that I have put on you. I know it wasn't easy to breakup with me last night and I just want you to know I do understand even if it does hurt. All I want for you is to be happy and to know that I do still and will love you. If you ever need me don't hesitate to ask. I love you Amber and I have enjoyed this last year so much through everything and like I said, I understand your points and I agree with what you said about me. Thank you I your honesty" I then sainted a week for things to cool down and she basically told me that someday maye we could be friends but for now we needed to keep our distance! I haven't talked to her since. Whatelse can I do?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• She was looking for a reason to leave you. Sounds like she either fell out of love, or realized she wasn't happy with you. She might have initially hooked up with you for the wrong reasons and finally admitted it to herself. Doesn't sound like you did anything wrong, so I would let it go and move on. She obviously doesn't know what she wants, and you should wait around an risk getting hurt further. People grow and change, and lose compatibility. It's a normal part of life and the dating world.

• * Shouldn't wait around

• So basically all the good things of the last year doesn't matter?

• No, I don't think that, but I do think she just changed. She probably did care for you, probably still does, but she doesn't feel the same anymore, and it made her feel worse not being able to give you a reason, so she took the easy way out and made it look like it was your fault.