Why does my ex keep calling me? Help.

I'll try to keep this short.
Me and my guy recently broke up because I am moving back home to go back to school. (It's like 12+hours away)
I really want to get my life together (we're both 20), and he wants me to stay so I can be with him, but the only reason I stayed here was for him and I felt like I was putting my life on hold for him. I love him so much but I have to be selfish with my life.
He told me to delete him off everything and to 'fuck off'... so I did. I let him go, but now he wants to call me all the time. I'm flying out on Friday and he told me that after I leave, he is never going to speak to me again. So I ignored his first call tonight... and he sent me a few text asking why I wasn't answering... still no response. I don't know what to do at this point, of course I want to talk to him, but it's so painful knowing that we have an expiration date. What should I do? Advice please.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 2

• I'd let him go. I know from personal experience that it can be hard to do that, but it seems like you don't have any other choice. In the mean time you really need think about if seeing him one last time or not is worth it. Should you keep talking to humor will that be to hard. I had to cut off someone I had been close with for my whole life because of a situation like this.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just ignore him and don't respond, because
    1) if you respond and you start talking again, it'll be a lot harder for you to move on
    2) you're making a point, which is that he shouldn't say things if he doesn't mean them. I. e. telling you that you should delete him and that you should "fuck off", while at the same time trying to keep in touch with you. That was a stupid move of him, clearly shows that he has no control over himself when he's being hit with emotions.
    He told you to fuck off. So you should. If he wants you back now (or at least wants to keep in touch), that's his problem. Maybe he should have chosen his words more carefully.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes