Is this a rebound relationship? Any opinions?

My ex told me she broke up (about 2 months ago after a 2 year relationship) with me because she “lost feeling” for me back in March and held it in and because I was “needy”. I really needed her to be there for me because I had a lot to deal with and didn’t know how to handle it.
I find out, through a friend of mine she started talking to this guy a few weeks after we broke up and it has continued. She has kept it very quiet and hasn’t gone outbid the way to advertise it. Is it a rebound or no? Did she move on we were together for 2 years?

Also when I spoke to her she said she wanted to be friends. I told her I was not interested in being friends with her because I still loved her too much. She still try’s to talk to me in weird ways. Like today she txted me about class asking a question. I, being nice answered and that was it. Am I overthinking?
Nobody?

10