Guys would you choose your baby's mother or woman who actually loves you?

Your baby's mom doesn't love you doesn't even let you kiss her. She got knocked up after 2 months of dating and you've supported her completely financially for the last year and a half. You're not married, she doesn't make you happy and you don't make her happy no matter how much you've tried. She also got you hooked on drugs that she also does and sees no problem with it.
Then you meet someone who you have so much in common with, adores you, encourages you to stop taking drugs, works her ass off, builds you up as a man, you can talk to her about anything, is beautiful and the love of your life.
Would you stay with your baby's mom thinking that is the better situation for your child and for you? Or would you start a new life with the woman of your dreams and be happy and healthy and overall a better father for the rest of your life?

You make a lot of money by the way child support is not an issue and you would probably get custody anyway because of the lazy garbage your baby's mom is. And you have been clean for months now due to this new woman.

26

Most Helpful Guy

• New life with the woman that actually loves me unless the kid shows unbelievable sporting ability.