My ex gf is bitter bc she's seen Iv changed. Good or bad?

So I talked to my ex gf yesterday and she told me she's bitter bc she's seen the change in me and wished she could have had the person I am now. Then she says maybe down the road "6 months or so" we can try it again. Is she just saying that or making me try hold on?

She broke up with me, and I'm not waiting around we both just kinda said if we're single then we'll maybe give it ago , and I know she thinks she's incontrole. How do I get back incontrole?

02

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• tell her , if you want me , you can say so right now, but im not gonna wait for you for frigging 6 months. pfff she likes the new you, and now you should wait for her, who broke up anyway, you or her? keep contact but dont value her to much, she thinks she is still in controll, while you are the one holding the cards.

• She broke up with me, and I'm not waiting around we both just kinda said if we're single then we'll maybe give it ago , and I know she thinks she's incontrole. How do I get back incontrole?

• By acting like you dont give a flying f. ck, she broke up with you, and now she is telling you to wait for her 6 months from now. show yourself some respect, talk to her face to face, have a fun day, maybe things go by itself, if not, talk, show her you are in controll. Tell her you are willing to give it a try, but things have to change, i would just try a casuel meet up, see how things go, or else just tell her how you feel. or just go out there have fun, meet other girls, show her from a distance how great you are. dont fall for her controll freak mumbo jumbo!

• That is manipulative.

"If you wait half a year I'll date you again"

You don't need a woman in your life like that.

Find a woman who will appreciate you for who you are now, and won't manipulate you...