So that reaction is because he cares and regret what he did?

So I ''dated'' a guy for like 3 weeks and it end up very quickly because of him, he told me that he wasn't ready for a serious relationship and after that he went clubbing and kissed other girls. I was really angry at him so I cut ties and not taking to him anymore. We were interested since last year but nothing really happened because i was really shy, but i've changed now. We are in the same university and last week i saw him and i was with a friend. He is friend with her too and she knows what happened but he doesn't know that she knows and i saw him hesitating to come to say hi to her because i was here, but he didn't had the choice because she saw him. So he came and when he came I got up to go somewhere else because i didn't want him to be here. He asked my friend why I was acting like that and he was kinda questioning her (that's what she told me). I forgot to mention that the day i cut ties i kissed another guy to forget him. She told him that i kissed another guy and she told me that he was kinda disconcert… So that reaction is because he cares and regret what he did?
Anyone?
anyoooooone please?
guys please anyone?
pleeeeeeeeeeeeease :)

10