My ex calls. Do I answer?

So me and my ex gf broke up. She broke up with me , I wanted to give it another go but she said she couldn't , she see that Iv changed but idk. Any ways we said if we ever need anything we'll be there for eachother. We've talked some but tonight she called me upset about her friends wedding and how she can't go and all that. So should I still answer her calls and be there for her or no?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• You can say I'm sorry to hear that but you don't have to linger. You should be using this time to move on. I say ignore most of her calls

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. If she's just upset that she can't go to a wedding, she doesn't NEED you. She's just clinging and you're living in the past as well.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE