Should I contact him or leave him alone?

So I broke with my ex in February and I would say it was a pretty bad break up. First we were just doing a break but then he stopped talking to me and eventually I decided to end things because it wasn't going to work between us anymore. We were dating for about 2 years and he was one the most important people in my life. And we still haven't talked since February, so its been about 9months now. I have been contemplating on contacting him and seeing how he is doing. Because I genuinely miss him as a friend but I have people telling me no its good that we haven't spoke and others who say I should. We never actually broke up he just stopped talking to me. I am just afraid he won't respond. So should I contact him or no?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I would move on. There really isn't anything positive he can contribute to you or your life. I am sure you have lots of other friends. If I was him, I would also want to move on. He may be already in another relationship. I wouldn't want my SO talking to an ex, that just takes away from our relationship. Same goes for you. If you start dating someone else, I am sure he will not approve of you still talking to your ex.

Most Helpful Girl

• Its like September now, usually when i break up with a boyfriend hell call me back 2 weeks later... not 7 months later... he moved on or never really cared... if a guy cares hed be calling way earlier, just let it burn like usher said...