How to get over a player I see everyday? Please help me :(?

So i see him everyday, he is in all my classes! He just kinda left me... i think he knows that he just left me hanging! He always told me he wanted to be more than friends and just kept me waiting for the day he would ask me out but i guess he was just playing ( long story ) everyday i see him flirt with girls and it just breaks my heart, i will hear his name and my heart just breaks! I just feel like as soon as i fell for him he just left me! he's doing what he did to me with another girl now, i wanna warn her but there's no point! I'm finding myself praying to get over this guy, i just can't get over him! He has been starin a lot lately and glancing at me but that does not really mean anyting i guess! Pleasee help me, before i was heart broken by him i was so damn happy! I don't know what to do with myself, i feel empty i feel like i was blinded and i'm a fool i feel like it was my fault! I never thought this would happen to me i thought he truly loved me... pleaseee help
He called me beautiful everyday, always spoke to me, said he wanted to be more than friends but never really commited! And now in the hallways he will just walk past me! I'm so depressed!

32

Most Helpful Guy

• Focus on things you enjoy doing. Get a new hobby. Also, start talking to other guys that can really help.

Most Helpful Girl

• never act like your life belongs to a man. And please dont "warn" other girls. That just make you look like you want her to know you've been with him. Dont worry, it will pass. Focus on other things, like studies, friends and specially, yourself. Try new hobbies, study meditation, anything that makes you the most important in your life.