She is stil talking to me why?

so i met this girl online
and we have been talking for aout 3 months
and suddenly she said we had to stop talking
so we stopped talking
but everytime we are online
at the same time
she starts talking to me again
do anyone of you know why?

40

Most Helpful Girl

• She likes you

Maybe she is playing a mind game with you to get you to take things for a new level

" if you can't beat them , confuse them " lol

Bottom line she likes you

But lets not deny there is a possibility of someone else too so she's confused between two of you

So ur next step should be like , either tell her you like her and ask her for a date

or end things with her permanently

You take control not her..

Update with how it goes ;)

• i am talking to her now and i am afraid saying that i dont wanna lose her would not mean anuthing to her i really like this girl and i am afraid she doesn't like me anymore

• Look

she wouldn't tell how much you like her same as you wouldn't tell if she likes you back too

Plus girls can't make the first move they wait for the guy to do it

And no matter what kind of girls she is. all girls like the bold guy.. so be bold and tell her how u feel or just ask her out

I bit she will like it

plus nothing will change if your both not doing anything about it

here is another thing

If ur afraid she won't accept going out with u. You can be in no contact with her for a week or at least 4 days.. she will miss you , then ask her out.

Hope u get her ;)

Update please