I don't know what to do with my gf , I need advice.

I've been dating my girl for over 6 months but i feel as though she doesn't have much body language. Through messages she says she misses me and all that but in person all we do is talk i always have to kiss her & hugg her cause she won't. I understand i'm the guy but i think a girl should step in and make the move at least once. I sometimes feel she doesn't like me but she says she does & i've told her to let ne know as soom as she stopped liking me rather have me looking stupid if she doesn't. She told me she wouldn't be with me if she didn't want to but i feel we're just friends that kiss and do stuff when we're together. I honestly don't wanna keep feeling like this , what do i do.

42

Most Helpful Girl

• She sounds shy. Is this her first relationship (beyond silly high school romances)? Maybe she is worry about coming on too strong? You say that you talk a lot, than maybe you need to raise this issue with her. Try to be as straight forward and direct as possible. Tell her that you would love her to kiss you and hug you. I remember with my first boyfriend he was 6 foot 2", and growing up in a household of sisters, I found it hard to initiate physical connect, as his height was intimidating to me at 5 foot 2". It is hard to find someone in life that you can talk to for hours, and share your opinions freely with, don't give up so easily on this girl, as you might regret it later.

• Yeah that's ehat i was thinking, that i'd regret it. But it's frustrating i've been straight forward about it before i don't wanna feel i have to tell her what to do it shoul'd be because she wants to. But no she's not that shy enought where she can't make a move

• Ugh im typing to fast sorry about the typos

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe she's too shy to make the move firsr, or maybe she really does expect you to do everything because you're the guy. What I would suggest is gently talking to her about it, so as not to upset her, and explain how you feel and hopefully get a reason as to why she's like that.