Should I stop listening to music that reminds me of an EX?

We both shared the same taste in music. One artist in particular that I listen to like EVERYDAY and am so obsessed about but it reminds me of him.

I am trying to get over him but do I have to give up listening to my favorite music too?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• Same thing happened to me and I stopped listening for about a month to a month and a half. In the meantime I was listening to other music. But once the 2 months were up I started listening to that type of musik and it felt great!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• If you enjoy the artist don't give up their music. I would suggest keeping your mind and/body active while you listen to your music. That way, you'll start to associate it with your activity of choice, rather than your ex. Good luck, anonymous :)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE