Should I stop listening to music that reminds me of an EX?

We both shared the same taste in music. One artist in particular that I listen to like EVERYDAY and am so obsessed about but it reminds me of him.

I am trying to get over him but do I have to give up listening to my favorite music too?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Same thing happened to me and I stopped listening for about a month to a month and a half. In the meantime I was listening to other music. But once the 2 months were up I started listening to that type of musik and it felt great!

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• If you enjoy the artist don't give up their music. I would suggest keeping your mind and/body active while you listen to your music. That way, you'll start to associate it with your activity of choice, rather than your ex. Good luck, anonymous :)

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• I have been in similar situation (although it wasn't my fav. music but still music I like a lot) so I understand you but still I think it's better to listen for a while nto to this music... there's so much other good music

0|0
    0|0
  • You should, try to listen about music that making u feel better though , my recomendation: kesha-run devil run

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• No u don't just find a not her way to look at the song or music w
    That dissent involve him

0|0
    0|0
  • you can avoid to listen such music if it reminds u.. and give some pain..

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes