Ex deleted me on fb but?

well long story short, he broke up with me.. he has before but couldn't do it after a week and spoke back. Im the longest his been with, i do still adore him heaps :( but just recently i went on his Facebook and he has deleted me and has a hacked status just updated right after? I'm so confused? why delete me? even if he was hacked? i haven't cheated on him, i haven't made him feel terrible, I've always been by his side.. i don't understand :( i want him back so much. i know his not someone to delete someone but I'm so confuse.. :(

33

Most Helpful Guy

• Retaining a Facebook friendship with you essentially means you both will have a access to and receive updates to each other lives, which includes new relationships. This will increase the difficulty to move on. Thus, he deleted you.