Ex deleted me on fb but?

well long story short, he broke up with me.. he has before but couldn't do it after a week and spoke back. Im the longest his been with, i do still adore him heaps :( but just recently i went on his Facebook and he has deleted me and has a hacked status just updated right after? I'm so confused? why delete me? even if he was hacked? i haven't cheated on him, i haven't made him feel terrible, I've always been by his side.. i don't understand :( i want him back so much. i know his not someone to delete someone but I'm so confuse.. :(

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Retaining a Facebook friendship with you essentially means you both will have a access to and receive updates to each other lives, which includes new relationships. This will increase the difficulty to move on. Thus, he deleted you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• He sounds Immature people do play these kind of games to seek some kind of revenge or just to get your attention

1|0
    0|0
    • His friends didn't like me as much either, i didn't meet them in the time we were going out... mmm why get my attention like that?

• Show All
    • thats probably right, the thing I'm confused about is that he has his cheated ex on his Facebook and others as well! i don't get that.

• Well you can let it go and move on, or just ask him straight out, what ever makes you sleep better at night

• deal with it!
    you broke up! Do you SERIOUSLY expect to just continue being friends like nothing happened? Because that's not how life works.
    If you truly love him, respect his decission.
    It's hillarious to see how many who tries to get back to their ex when it's clear things are over. You can't force love, and if your ex wants to move on, have some dignity and let him! Trying to win him back will just make you seem selfish and clingy. (this applies for both genders)

Consider the following. You broke up with him. That means /something/ wasn't right. If that something means he doesn't want a second try, then accept it as such.

Sorry i it sounds harsh/rude, but that's the truth (and the truth can hurt).

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• If he has a status update saying he was hacked, perhaps the hacker removed more people from his fb account? Or is it just you?

1|0
    0|0
    • it was just me :( funny cause he told me how much friends he had before and its now -1

• I think you should message him or talk to him and make your feelings known and ask him why you were deleted

1|0
    0|0
  • He broke up with you, deleted you on facebitch website. Same drama, tell him to grow some balls

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes