My ex wants to come over?

We broke up a couple weeks ago, we've been texting everyday and he says he misses me and wants to work things out but we have to hangout and talk first. So tonight he is coming over.. Not sure if he's gonna stay but he said if he does he's skeeping on the couch. He also said "but I want to have sex... I miss yours" why would he want to sleep on the couch then? (I'm not having sex with him.. I know he's probably just going to use me if I do have sex) he isn't going to fool me this time.. I'm not letting him hurt me again.. So what do you guys think his deal is?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• He's not going to fool you? He already has, he's coming to your house. He wants sex and he's hoping he'll change your mind.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• Sounds like he is trying to make you think he is making an effort but really he wants to have sex. If say go for it but don't have sex with him and no when to kick him out. Show him your serious.

• Well if you say that you are not letting him hurt you again than you sholdnt be together with him. İ mean if he even deserve a second change he wouldn't be ex