Suffering from insomnia and stress after painful breakup? please help?

Me and the guy I love more than everything broke up 10 days ago. I told him that I hated him and he was dead for me now because he really broke my heart.
Since than I can't normally sleep. Sometimes I easily fall asleep for 2-3 hours but then I wake up and think how could he do it ( he does not feel himself guilty ) and did it really happen?
Anyone gone though the same and how long till my body and mind calm down and let me sleep and be more at peace with myself?

02