I'm scared out of my mind?

My husband and I have been married for 2 years, together for 4. We just had a baby in April and things have been... emotional for me. I don't nag and bark but I do speak my opinion and have been getting very... verbal about not being afraid to leave, blah blah because of his distance and his lack of interest in our daughter. My hormones are all over the place but the doctor told me he won't do anything for the first year because it takes that long for hormones to balance out.

Amyway, I'm here in Cali visiting his parents while he's back home. He's in the military. Long story short, we got into an argument and I told him I'm feeling like I don't want to go back home from the way he's been to me while I'm here ans he told me don't.

I definitely didn't expect it but he told me he needed space. He's unhappy and hasn't been for a while but he doesn't know why. I told him that I'm coming home anyway... He said fine but he needs time to think what's got him so angry and unhappy. I asked him what it was and he said he wasn't sure.

I'm pretty bad recently with my filter being missing but it just kind of flies out my mouth and I can't stop it...

I don't want to lose him. We just had a baby and I can't imagine my life without him. What should I do? I miss him so much and him having me boil in my own stew is killing me. He won't even Skype his baby... it hurts. I know I took his patience for granted but I never thought he'd be thinking about ending us...

Sorry if it makes no sense.. I'm sleep deprived and have been crying for hours.

02

Most Helpful Guy

• All makes sense to me. You may be suffering initially will antenatal depression. Get some help, get a second opinion from another doctor. All this and no sleep is making it all more depressing. Plus having a baby to care for. You do need some help don't leave it.

• I'm planning on getting help for myself. I know I might have PPD but what am I supposed to do about him and our marriage?

• Get some help and tell him you are and can be help you please your sorry about what has happened and you need help.