How do I drop the bomb on my wife of 15 years to say I have had enough?

We are both unhappy... have a 9yr old son, yet she is talking about another child... a new house... etc.
I swear she has mental issues. Like Jekyll and Hyde all the time. One minute arguing then two mins later acting all normal.

I dont like coming home as never know what mood she will be in

always tell me I do 'fuck all around here' and that I am a shit dad
(I know my son doesn't think like that.. he says he wants a new mum and even checks out women for me in the supermarket.)

She pays little into the pot and never for his
activities or kit for activities or goes to his activities.

any tips?

62

Most Helpful Girl

• tell that broad that she needs to clean up her act... now your son really shouldn't be saying that stuff i know your mad and all but dont let your son disrespect his mother... do you put money into his activities? maybe she's bi polar... threaten to divorce her or go to relationship counseling

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• you need to actively seek some sort of help for her. Don't run from it I have an ex wife, she was the same way she has now sought chemical intervention and is a very level headed normal person. if she would have sought help sooner we would still be married but we are not, and to this day we are the best of friends even though we have both moved on our own. I only wish you would have done it sooner because we would still have a happy family. If you love her don't give up on her never give up everything you can before you make that decision because you may not be able to live with it?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE