Is it too late guys?

My bf lost feelings for me and broke up with me. I've been trying for a month to figure out why. So yesterday I read all of our old texts from June to the breakup. I wanted to throw my phone across the room! I sounded so needy and unattractive! Even before the breakup! Instead of pulling back & giving him space, I textdd him more telling him I loved him and respected him blah blah blah. I'm such an idiot. I've left him pretty much alone these past weeks & I'm moving back to my home (I moved from my state to his bc we were supposed to get engaged). Boys, is there a way to salvage this? If I continue LC/NC and improve myself, maybe even get counseling & such. Do you think time & space will help? Dont want to lose the love of my life from my own stupidity.

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, step 1 is already completed here, congratulations on realizing you were a needy idiot!

2- No, don't leave town, yes you can have him back... I can guide you...

3- There is a dude in similar situation... read everything I wrote... then let me know, do you want my help and can follow strict directions... you will have him proposing to you in no time.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1150797-i-need-to-get-my-ex-back-how-do-i-talk-to-her-confront-her-get-her

• Im already moving. I need my family & friends for support. Our whole relationship was LDR anyhow. I can't live out here with zero friends and family. But message me. I will follow your advice!

• That's AWESOME! you already on to step 2... cutting ties is an important part of getting your ex back...

• well that's why I am going to move back. He needs time to miss me and start remembering the good memories. We were LDR our whole relationship anyhow. He'd drive up 5.5hrs every month

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sorry but i dont think you can get someone to love you, specially if they have before and suddenly stopped. I see you realised your mistakes and regret it but the best thing to do is move on, sorry. Im only saying this because i dont know much: but if you want, try talking to him and figuring things out. BUT if he rejects you leave him and then move on for good.

• Hrle said he still wants to be friends and is leaving the chance of us getting back together open.

• yeah im going to wait for him to reach out to me first. he told my dad he didn't want to cut me out of his life

• okay, good :)