Is it too late guys?

My bf lost feelings for me and broke up with me. I've been trying for a month to figure out why. So yesterday I read all of our old texts from June to the breakup. I wanted to throw my phone across the room! I sounded so needy and unattractive! Even before the breakup! Instead of pulling back & giving him space, I textdd him more telling him I loved him and respected him blah blah blah. I'm such an idiot. I've left him pretty much alone these past weeks & I'm moving back to my home (I moved from my state to his bc we were supposed to get engaged). Boys, is there a way to salvage this? If I continue LC/NC and improve myself, maybe even get counseling & such. Do you think time & space will help? Dont want to lose the love of my life from my own stupidity.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, step 1 is already completed here, congratulations on realizing you were a needy idiot!

2- No, don't leave town, yes you can have him back... I can guide you...

3- There is a dude in similar situation... read everything I wrote... then let me know, do you want my help and can follow strict directions... you will have him proposing to you in no time.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1150797-i-need-to-get-my-ex-back-how-do-i-talk-to-her-confront-her-get-her

0|0
    0|0
    • Im already moving. I need my family & friends for support. Our whole relationship was LDR anyhow. I can't live out here with zero friends and family. But message me. I will follow your advice!

• Show All
    • That's AWESOME! you already on to step 2... cutting ties is an important part of getting your ex back...

• well that's why I am going to move back. He needs time to miss me and start remembering the good memories. We were LDR our whole relationship anyhow. He'd drive up 5.5hrs every month

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sorry but i dont think you can get someone to love you, specially if they have before and suddenly stopped. I see you realised your mistakes and regret it but the best thing to do is move on, sorry. Im only saying this because i dont know much: but if you want, try talking to him and figuring things out. BUT if he rejects you leave him and then move on for good.

0|0
    0|0
    • Hrle said he still wants to be friends and is leaving the chance of us getting back together open.

• Show All
    • yeah im going to wait for him to reach out to me first. he told my dad he didn't want to cut me out of his life

• okay, good :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Hun... I get it, you love the guy, but he dumped you. I'd say it's time for you to work on yourself rather than on him. You seem to have figured out what went wrong... well, wouldn't this be a great time to work on understanding how your mind works and what you want out of a relationship?

1|0
    0|0
    • I know what I want out of a relationship. I had a very good one. We trusted e/o and always communicated well. I got needy bc I moved away from everything I knew & just felt lonely. He lost his feelings and didn't know why. But became unhappy. I'm going to deff work on myself. But what should I do concerning him? Really am hoping space & time will bring back his feelings.

• Show All
    • He said he lost feelings and tried to get them back bc he wanted them to be there, but couldnt. And hmmmm... well I am a sports girl. Love hockey most though!

• Good on the sports part... bad on the "lost the feelings" :(. Did he said when that started, like, how long did he feel like feelings were gone? why didn't he said that earlier? did he do anything to change that, like share it with you?

• Ya sorry to say its probly to late. Id still try fix those things on yourself though if i were you. You have to learn from this though. And besides, if you pourded all you have into him and he jumped ship, you shouldn't be with him

0|0
    0|0
    • Why? He told me he's open to the possibility of us getting back together. He's just not ready right now.

• Show All
    • Sure thing captain!

• messaged!

• You didn't do anything wrong. You were being yourself. One tip I have for you is to just be yourself and that right person will come along. There is a guy out there that will appreciate you for who you are.

0|0
    0|0
  • You need to move on, he doesn't appreciate the attention you were giving him. There's nothing wrong with you texting him that you love him and respect him and other needy comments. It's awesome to receive attention and affection, I don't care what anybody says!

Also, he's being unfair to you by leaving the door open for a future with him. That's very selfish, and allows him to date other women while you sit on the sidelines hoping that you guys will one day work things out. Move home and date guys that will appreciate the love that you can provide.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes