Do you believe in the phrase "What goes around comes around"?

In other words "karma"... If someone treats other badly, will they eventually go through a bad phase at some point in their lives? Just a general question :)

47

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not convinced the universe revolves around my day, but I have been around long enough to know that bad choices are cumulative. Assh*les, the domestically violent, liars, drunk drivers - eventually their worlds shrink so that no one wants to be around them, and disconnection is the ultimate karma in a universe that is supposed to be one reality. The rest of us that don't fit the above usually spend a lot of time apologizing, but seeking forgiveness can lead to healing and reconnection. Some people see no need to forgive or be forgiven, and they will make big withdrawals from the karma bank.