Do you believe in the phrase "What goes around comes around"?

In other words "karma"... If someone treats other badly, will they eventually go through a bad phase at some point in their lives? Just a general question :)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not convinced the universe revolves around my day, but I have been around long enough to know that bad choices are cumulative. Assh*les, the domestically violent, liars, drunk drivers - eventually their worlds shrink so that no one wants to be around them, and disconnection is the ultimate karma in a universe that is supposed to be one reality. The rest of us that don't fit the above usually spend a lot of time apologizing, but seeking forgiveness can lead to healing and reconnection. Some people see no need to forgive or be forgiven, and they will make big withdrawals from the karma bank.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Yes, and I got smacked by karma a couple days ago. I saw a parked car with its lights on and chuckled in my head thinking of the person that had to jump their car...6 hours later I go back to my car... I forgot the lights on as well -_-\ (first time in my life too, what are the chances?).

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes... you reap what sow.

You get the kind of thing you plant.
    You get more than you plant.
    You get later than you plant.

I have seen this many times over in my personal life.

2|0
    0|0
  • I believe in the idea of Karma. Just think about it, no one is going to go through life without problems anyways. If someone treats another person badly, it will turn around a kick them in the ass. Not because of karma, butt because of life.

2|0
    0|0
  • hitler caused the deaths of millions upon millions of people and all he got was a quick suicide death

so no i don't..

if you peice together random events by connecting them to each other then maybe you do but karma is nothig but what you made it to be

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i do believe in that very much

2|0
    0|0
  • yes i do believe in what goes around comes around

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Very much. Seen it come true right in front of my eyes. Bad guys getting their due. Good things happening for people who trust and pray. Yeah, karma does exist!

2|0
    0|0
  • I dont believe in karma, i just believe bad things can happen to anyone, at anytime, good and bad people have good n bad things happen to them,

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope.
    However can I use this to be mean to people, because, they obviously have had it coming for something in their lives.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it surely does.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes