Is it normal that I am already over a guy that I dated for only 4 months?

I cried only for a good 4-5 day's. But then now, I feel much better, because I see him now for who he really is. I did have strong feelings for him during our relationship, but is it a good thing, that now I can just move on and just be happy on my own?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• You cried, you got it out of your system, yes it is a good thing that you can move on. Four months may seem like a long time but it wasn't four years. Get out there and be happy!

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 3

• I think that is very level headed of you. I would say its not normal, but dont be the norm! the norm seems to just be the following: self deprecation, hopelessness, low self esteem, senselessly going from one person to the next in hopes to fill a void. Good for you to do it the desired way!

• Its great that you are over him so soon, sometimes it just does not work out and yes it is a good thing! :)

• Sounds like me lol

Good you're feeling better. Definitely use your time now to focus on you :)