It's a complicated situation, I have a friend that loves and also hates me. I'm not sure if that can be called a friend though because?

I'm not convinced that someone who likes you can be so bitter, cruel and mean on a near constant basis. Once in a while I loose my temper and get sarcastic to try and make a point but typically I try to be nice, supportive and caring. Lately I have backed away and am no longer trying to talk to this person. I heard a rumor they might be moving and I wonder if to say hi and make amends or just let it end in silence. Also just to make things clear, our friendship wasn't always like this, we used to mutually care about one another. Thoughts.

Just to clarify it's about a girl I used to be friends with. It's a long story that I don't want to get into but I put it in break up because it's difficult to explain otherwise.
This person and I probably won't talk again, she recently told me tonight that " I think I'm all that " just because I felt good about myself and my appearance. Tbh I don't need negative people like her in my life.

32

Most Helpful Guy

• That person is going through a lot I guess. when was the last time you had an honest convo around this?

• We stopped talking 6 months ago, except for a text here or there that quickly became upsetting.

• Thanks for MHO... and good luck!

• You're welcome! :)